I am pleased to offer the third in a growing series of Art of the Letter Free Printable Custom Vintage Letterhead. Letterhead3 was designed to shrink-to-fit 8in. x 11in. standard printer paper. Letterhead3 is the same image as above, but will contain the text of your choice. I will use Photoshop to design your AOTL custom letterhead. All letterhead design is black, with the font being your choice of color. This is a simple image not of high quality, but is a genuine victorian period vintage/antique image, and will lend a special touch to your handwritten letter. It would be lovely made into stationery on a lightly colored or tea stained page.
To receive AOTL Free Printable Custom Letterhead:
1. Please write a quick blog post with a link to Art of the Letter included, or add an AOTL button and link specifying Free Vintage Letterhead from Art of the Letter.
2. Specify the Letterhead number. The letterhead in this post is called Letterhead3. Previous versions of AOTL Letterhead can be found here and here.
3. Select the font for your text:
Special font circumstances: Special characters are limited to what is available with the font choice. If numbers are not displayed next to the font choice, there are no numbers or special characters available for that font. If you have a font that you would like me to use, please refer me to the font on dafont.com, and I would be happy to use your specific choice.
4. Select the color you want for your font:
5. Develop 1 or 2 lines of text with up to 25 characters each.
6. Send an email to artoftheletter (at) gmail.com with your text specifications and your blog link. Your email address is kept strictly confidential, used only to return email, and will never be revealed to any outside source.
Please allow 1-7 days for processing. The full page file will then be sent return email for you to save to your computer and print as you choose. I will be offering this free letterhead promotion for a limited time, whereafter only the letterheadx.jpg will be available. Any further requests will be considered with respect to currently running promotions.
If you use the image on your web page, please give me a shout out with a link. I would be thrilled to see any creative uses of this letterhead, and am happy to receive email any time.
The Graphics Fairy has many wonderful vintage images she has collected, this letterhead being edited from an image she shared. It is one of my favorite blogs to visit.